Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 10-18-2006, 03:54 PM   #1
GlobalDouglas
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6376
Closing the deal on a new Monty?

Hello to everyone on this wonderful site! I am a new member and am purchasing my first rv, a 2007 Montana 3400rl. I got such a good deal from Lake Shore RV that I could not say no! I am very excited but very nervious! This is the situation: I am in Alaska and unable to get away until at least the end of the year. I can't figure out how to complete the deal - do a PDI to make sure all is ok. It seems this dealership is top notch and I have no reason to believe there will be major problems but I also don't feel comfortable moving forward on just faith that all will be "perfect." Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks, Doug

GlobalDouglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 04:50 PM   #2
bsmeaton
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6109
Doug,

I've thought about how to answer your question, and decided I don't really have a good answer, so instead I wanted to congratulate you on your purchase, your new adventures, and WELCOME to the MOC .
bsmeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 06:45 PM   #3
JH Sechelt
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4976
Hi Doug,

Welcome to The MOC. For your first RV, you picked a Beaut. 3400 is a very popular model.
Any chance you have a friend (who might know a thing or two about RVs) that can do your PDI?
I am sure that the Dealer or Keystone would look after any little problems that show up when you get down to pick up your new unit. Maybe with only 2 1/2 months to go , the Dealer would hold it if a reasonable deposit was put on it.
Keep us posted.

J&D
JH Sechelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 06:57 PM   #4
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Congrats on your new 3400RL, I hope it provides you years of happy times ahead.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 04:16 AM   #5
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Congratulations on such a nice rig. Sounds like your rig will be in cold storage. There is plenty of info on the forum about winterizing. Happy RVing....
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote