Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Meet you at the Show, the RV Show that is!
Click Here to Login

Old 02-23-2005, 10:34 AM   #1
DiananColin
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #447
Send a message via Yahoo to DiananColin
Toronto Trailer and Motorhome show

Wednesday March 2 for 5 days at the International Centre, by the airport.

I know we will not find anything better than our rig but it's a minor relief from cabin fever.

We will be there on Thursday 3rd - anyone else going?

DiananColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 01:47 PM   #2
OntMont
Montana Master

M.O.C. #122
hi Diana and Colin,

We are still down on the Rio Grande, so I don't think we will make the show this year. We will think of you walking across that International Centre parking lot in the wind and snow, or whatever the weather is dealing out in Toronto these days.
OntMont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 02:04 PM   #3
Dental Floss Tycoon
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1817
OntMont,

And we'll be thinking of you as well when we are walking across the International Centre parking lot through the snow

Diana and Colin,

Definitely going to the show but haven't decided which day yet. We are not in the market since our Monty is only 9 months old, but it doesn't hurt to check out the new stuff and maybe pick up some accessories, eh?
Dental Floss Tycoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 03:52 PM   #4
Nesta
Established Member

M.O.C. #2444
Yes Dianancolin. Mike and I will be going on the Thursday. weather permitting. Our Montana is still at Camping in Style. we bought it in the fall so we are really itching to get going. and yes any excuse from the cabin fever.
Nesta.
Nesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005, 03:34 AM   #5
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Nesta: I definitely know we won't be there. I remember going up to TO to the boat show in Jan. and the RV show in the spring. Too bad you aren't in the Valley. I am sure you would be willing to miss the show.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 03:17 AM   #6
Chester
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #908
I'm not sure yet if we'll be going to this show. We generally go to the one at the Congress center but we missed it this year so may get to the International Center. If I can convince Glenda to skip work on Thurs we'll come then.

PS: Ken says you are great folks Diana and Colin.
Chester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 08:03 AM   #7
DiananColin
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #447
The Cambridge is at the show. Some very nice features - I particularly like the control panel for all the hoses, etc. Bit disappointed with the rear jacks - I think they are hydraulic but they do not look anything like as solid as the ones on the new Cedar Creek Daydreamer which has motorhome type levelling jacks.

Overall a nice unit - salesman (from a dealer) was really unprepared for any questions (did not even know the length!) Could not buy off him but there again we came to the conclusion that though it may be a good choice for fulltimers it is a little rich for our bank account. We still love our 3400RL!!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2005, 08:13 AM   #8
Dental Floss Tycoon
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1817
Went to the show on Wednesday. I agree, the Cambridge has some nice features, like the vacuum nozzle at the bottom of the stairs so you don't have to use a dustpan and the centralized control panel. I especially like the automatic awning.

Did it make me go "WOW"? Nope.

I'll stick with our 3685FL.
Dental Floss Tycoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 11:38 AM   #9
Nesta
Established Member

M.O.C. #2444
Sorry we missed you Diana and Colin. we left about 12.30. It was a good show with a lot more concession stands than last year. We really enjoyed a good look around . and now we are all fired up again with the "Hitch itch".
Nesta and Mike.
Nesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 12:38 PM   #10
DiananColin
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #447
Nesta: Sorry we missed you. You left before we even got there. We had to pick up our granddaughter which meant we were not at the airport until 11.30 so as usual when we are in that area we go to the Marriott for lunch. By the time we got to the show it was about 1.00pm. Did you notice it really was not very busy and it didn't seem to get any busier around 5.30pm which is when we left and had to face a 1 1/2 hour drive to Whitby. Don't you just love the 401!!! Did you look at the Cambridge, very nice 5er but I don't feel it is really worth the extra money. It does have some nice features but it seems a lot of money for them. I did have to laugh because the salesman really did not know that much about it, he did not even know the length or how much it weighed. The Day Dreamer by Cedar Creek is also a very nice 5er. However I am perfectly happy with what we have. Colin is very relieved about that!!! Diana