Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North America MOC / Western Region
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 06:14 PM   #1
dandt
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7142
Sorry we missed you guys

Man...before i knew it the weekend was over, Dave and I were getting ready to head to the lake to visit and I checked the web...and poof you guys were gone. We chased rain with the lawn mowing we had to do and finally caught up and it was Tuesday. Saturday we were busy with garage sale. With going full-time July 1st we are running around like chickens with no heads trying to get everything sold and the house empty and re-painted. But what an exciting reason to be so busy. Hope to see you guys on the road, maybe the Oregon Coast, going to spend Aug and Sept up there at different parks. Hi to you all...Pam and Ray, Butch and Susan, Don and Claudia and everyone else we met at Tucson Rally hope you all weathered the Mt.Shasta Memorial Day weather

Old 05-29-2008, 05:55 AM   #2
Searchers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1685
Hey, we missed you guys too, but knew you were busy getting ready to hit the road. By the way, I noticed you didn't mow my lawn while we were having fun. What's up with that?
Old 05-29-2008, 07:42 AM   #3
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Dave and Teresa,

We are sorry you did not get a chance to come out and visit. We missed you. I hope the kitty is still with you...

Although this has been the wettest gathering we've attended it did not deter us from having a great time. And we do NEED the moisture.

Thanks for dropping a line and good luck with your full time preparations. Enjoy it while you can. See you on down the road.

Dennis and Mary Kay
Old 05-29-2008, 11:29 AM   #4
dandt
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7142
Sorry about that Don...I guess we forgot to put it on the schedule. I see you have custody of the treasured dancing flowers. Don't forget to water so you can pass along next year. And yes Dennis, cat is still with us and causing trouble everyday.
Old 06-01-2008, 11:44 AM   #5
rphoward
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4471
We missed visiting with your at Lake Siskiyou, but hope to see you at FOY when we head south for the winter.

Closed Thread