Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > THE TRADING POST A MOC MARKET PLACE > Trailers, Tow Vehicles & RV related items for Sale
Click Here to Login

Old 06-21-2007, 01:41 PM   #1
Kathi
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3113
*SOLD*

I sold the Montana yesterday. I almost cried when they pulled it out of here. I am hoping they enjoy it as much as we did. I know it got a great new home. The people who bought it were so excited. I told them all about the MOC. I made sure that it was nice and clean for them. They will be going up to Canada for their first run.
I will check in every once in a while. Happy Trails to everyone.
Kathi

Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 02:45 PM   #2
Britney 10
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1704
Kathi, I am glad that you was able to sell your Montana, BUT also know how sad you was to see it go. Do stop in and let us all know how you all are doing.
Britney 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 03:15 PM   #3
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Congratulations, Kathi. I'm sure you had mixed emotions but it must have been a relief, too. Best of luck to you and Paul.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 03:53 PM   #4
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
We will be thinking of you. Whatever you do don't leave us. We all love you.

Helen
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 04:51 PM   #5
TheCoachPotatoes
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3847
Kathi and Paul,

Hope you will keep posting and be a part of this forum. We really enjoy your posts!
TheCoachPotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 02:34 AM   #6
Wifeofdano
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5664
Kathi,
I know it was tough to sell the Montana, but I'm glad that someone has it that will enjoy it as much as you did. Don't you dare go anywhere, you stay right here on the MOC with us. Your posts have helped so many people with their problems and with their spirits. We love you.
Lisa

Wifeofdano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:16 AM   #7
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Congrats Kathi!

I can only imagine how bitter sweat it must have been for you. I would have almost cried if not cried too. I know how much you loved your Montana. Heck I remember when you were still in California and looking at which one to buy and which options to get. It is really nice that it the new owners are going take her on a trip right away. I am sure it was in perfect condition when the came to pick it up.

Make sure you look for me on AOL so we can chat from time to time.

By the grace of God we'll be able to sell our house here and be moving so we'll be almost neighbors. Dick still thinks he's going to work at hill.

Please know you and Paul are in our prayers and we think of you often.

Wow that bear article you sent me from Great Falls was amazing. What a cute HUGE guy that was.

Take care,
Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote