Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 10-18-2003, 05:28 PM   #1
jimnkaran
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #43
Scarred for life!!!!!

Went to see Quartzsite yesterday. It was not a very nice place. Pretty dirty and not really much to see. A big flea market. But, while there we stopped a a book store on the main street there, they call it B10. The book store was pretty big with new and used books. We were looking for one book in particular so while my wife was looking around I went looking for someone to ask. There are several different rooms with books in them and when I looked in one to find someone I got the shock of a lifetime. In the room there was a guy bent over some books with no clothes on!! I immediatly turned around and went out to my wife. She asked if I found anyone and I told her yes, one naked guy in the back room. She laughed and said sure. About then he stuck his head around the corner and asked if we were looking for anything in particular and I said yes and told him what book it was. Well, he said he had it and promptly marched out into the room in front of Karan and said it is over here. She looked at me and said "let's get out of here!!!!" He was completly naked except for a very small G string the barely covered anything in the front and nothing else. We left, without the book, and went to a cafe for lunch and asked the waitress about the bookstore guy. She laughed and said that he is always like that!! She said he never wears clothes except for when he goes to a restuarant, he goes to the grocery, post office and everywhere like that, just a small g string and nothing else. Later went to another store in town and they said the same thing, that he is always naked. They said he is a retired professor from Maine and excentric. He was very thin with long grey hair and a long grey beard and very tan, all over tan. Just thought we should warn everyone that might be going to Quartzsite to be forewarned about the bookstore. YOU WILL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE!!

Jim n Karan
97 Chevy 2500, ext cab, long bed, 454
2003 3655FL 3 slide
"everyone has a dream, we are chasing ours fulltime"

jimnkaran is offline   Reply With Quote