Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Was that You???
Click Here to Login

Old 07-25-2005, 01:15 PM   #1
melnjoy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1935
We saw times 3

First about 8:30 am monday The 25th you where South on I-5 just north of Marysville Wa. Montana behind a Ford
Second Montana T/T West bound Highway 2 West of Lavenworth, Wa
Third West bound on Highway 2 East end of Lavenworth, Wa Montana behind a Ford I Flashed you and honked.
All on the same day.
We just arrived in Wenatchee River County Park And we are on line with the cingular wireless. So far so good.
Mel & Joy

melnjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 01:34 PM   #2
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Mel and Joy= We were coming into Levenworth about 2:45 pm today on our way to Icicle River RV Park. You flashed and we flashed. How long will you be there and maybe you can pm me with your phone #
Bill & Helen
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 01:57 PM   #3
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Finally a reply to a flash! Congratulations guys. Hope you can meet up.
Happy trails.................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 05:05 PM   #4
Kathi
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3113
I was beginning to think that I was just seeing all those Montana's because no one ever saw anyone else. Finally there is someone out there that was in the same area as another RVer...LOL. Hope you can get together....Kathi
Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 06:42 PM   #5
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
Yea..... shouldn't there be a band playing and some fireworks?
D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 07:55 PM   #6
melnjoy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1935
Adelmoll,
I know Mel PM'd you guys, but just wanted to say " hey it great getting a little attention huh". Maybe now more people will review this String and be more attentive. Hope we get to meet up with you folks.

We started our first trip with me being "retired" and are pretty excited about it. Our plan this trip, since we live in the Seattle area was to check out all the campgrounds possible "in the Sun" since at home all it does is rain. Icicle is one of the places we wanted to check out.

I see they have a golf green or some such thing. Golf is something we have thinking of looking into as a spousal sport, what do you think? Obviously, I know nothing yet about golf, except people hit around a little white ball in the grass......But....I've heard its fun, and am willing to try!

Well, if you can, give us a call. Talk to you soon.

Joy
melnjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 04:19 PM   #7
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Mel & Joy,
I tried calling your cell and left a message. We will be leaving in the morning to meet the Steve and Vickie in Glacier. Still hoping to hear from you and maybe we can get togather for coffee and one of those great pastries in this beautiful country. We should be here until at least 9:00 and then head east on Hwy. 2

Helen
Old 07-28-2005, 01:28 PM   #8
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Well it finaly happened.
Mel and Joy came to our campsite and we jabbered like old friends. It was great so keep flashing. You never know.

Guys, we honked when we went by your park this morning. Hope we didn't wake Joy up. LOL. Heppy retirement. We look forward to seeing you in NV.

Helen and Bill