Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2004, 01:06 PM   #1
BillyRay
Montana Master

M.O.C. #607
2 problems found while winterizing

while winterizing this year, found two problems...

1st...while pushing in the gizmo in the city water line connection, the guts blew out. I did have the pump on at the time, maybee that was the problem.unable to repack it, good job for the dealer I guess.

2nd...while winterizing the washer/dryer antifreeze overflowed into closet. upon inspection, it seems as though the pvc drain line doesn't connect to a holding tank. I believe the water goes straight out to the city sewer connection. when I went outside and took the cap off the city connection everything flowed fine. I find it hard to believe this doesn't drain into a holding tank!

we did custom order this unit and it had the washer/dryer prep package and came new to us with the washer already installed.

this problem is a first for me, but everytime in the past that I used the washer, it was hooked up to the city connection.I was always led to believe that you would be able to use the w/d while dry camping.
BillyRay is offline   Reply With Quote