Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 07-09-2007, 06:12 AM   #1
jym

M.O.C. #7350
floor on slideout not level!

Hi, Our first rv 3670 big sky, we didn't notice it when we left florida, but the slide where the table is is not level on the inside,the table leans toward the outside of the slide, I put a level on the underneath outside and it's level. any ideas what my problem is would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Jym, in Massena, ny

jym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:40 AM   #2
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Assuming there is no structural problem, you can adjust the slide to level the floor. Instructions are in the manual. You'd want to make sure the slide is still sufficiently flush to the outside of the coach when retracted, also. If you can't achieve the level floor while maintaining adequate closure, then have our dealer check into what's wrong. Good luck.

On second thought, if this rig is under warranty I think I'd have the dealer deal with it first.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:25 PM   #3
ols1932
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1944
Ours was the same way. The inside floor was off level just a little so that the table leaned toward the outside wall. Since the slide was leveled mechanically and the floor on the outside is level, I removed the screws from the back leg of the table and inserted a 1X2 under the leg (full length) and screwed the table back down. Table is level, floor isn't. But this works for us.

Orv
ols1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 05:25 AM   #4
jym

M.O.C. #7350
Thanks for the reply, I think that is the best solution, leave the slide alone and adjust the table! thanks orv, Jym...
jym is offline   Reply With Quote