Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 01-15-2007, 02:56 PM   #1
pokypa
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #6164
Underbelly

I have taken the advice of you guys to inspect the underbelly for wires and etc.. I removed the first front two pieces of the black covering today to check out under side. I found several wires rubbing rough items that could cause a problem. I replaced the two rods for the dump valves with threaded rods. Has anyone replaced the black underbelly with some other type of material. I notice that the covering sags in the middle because of no support in the middle. I also fix the wires going through the frame where Rich had a melt down. I took a piece of 5/8 rubber gas line and split it down the middle and place it around the large hole in the frame to make a buffer for the wires to rest on. I thank all of you for all the info you have giving. I was ready to quite, but I'm still here.

pokypa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 09:56 AM   #2
Dustytuu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2975
I printed your underbelly fix so I can show it to Don. That is some thing I want him to do on our unit.
Thanks for sharing.
Dustytuu is offline   Reply With Quote