Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 05-21-2009, 12:09 PM   #1
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Washing machine - The Rest of the Story

We are very pleased to tell you that Camping World came thru to our satisfaction.

We knew that we were to pay for the removal and replacement of our washer and dryer since Majestic only paid for the actuarial labor on the machine and we were O.K. with that... We also knew that this Camping World is not experienced in repairing washers but with the help of Majestic, they would do it. The bottom line is that majestic paid for one hour labor for replacing the parts that they sent to us. Camping World ate one hour labor for the gouges they made in our moldings. What I wasn't happy with was the fact that they said the whole job was four hours. The only reason it took four hours was because they flooded our RV by not hooking up to sewer before checking it out. Believe me, they were warned that this was a must both by us and the service manager. When I complained that four hours was not our fault I will say that they immediately knocked another hour off our bill and they gave us so,me molding and tape to fix the trim as best we can until we get to Goshen this fall. Majestic paid one hour and we paid one hour. We are very happy with the way Camping World came up to the plate for their mistakes and I would recommend them if you are ever in the Denver/Longmont area.

I am now on my 11th and last load of wash that has stacked up since we left Florida. Good thing we have a closet full of clothes.

We will leave Colorado tomorrow and continue our journey back to Minnesota with lots of stops along the way, including a stop in Billings to meet our new g-grandson for the first time. You can follow us on our blog if you are interested.

Helen

adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:34 PM   #2
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
I’m glad that everything worked out on your be-half.
Enjoy the washer & dryer!
Old 05-21-2009, 01:55 PM   #3
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Helen, glad this part of the saga is behind you.

Enjoy the rest of the summer.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:14 PM   #4
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
Know you are Glad it is working.
Thanks for the update.
H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote