Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Archived - MOC WEB SITE & COMPUTER TECH HELP > Archived - Forum Information and Help
Click Here to Login

Old 12-16-2010, 06:26 AM   #1
Desert RVer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9307
Topic subscriptions not working

I'm subscribed to several Topics but not getting notices when new messages are added to those topics. What am I doing wrong?

Desert RVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 04:26 AM   #2
footloose
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9442
We aren't either. We've posted that a few times. Must be a glitch some where. I miss the notifications as it makes it harder to always answer questions on a previous post.
footloose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:04 AM   #3
RVWheels
Moderator Emeritus

M.O.C. #29
Desert RVer and Footloose,
I have posted in topics in which you have a subscription. Have you seen the messages? Have you received an email notice?

You should click on "Active Topics" when you first log onto the Forum. That will bring up every topic that has a new post in it since you last logged on. That should bring up the topics in which I have posted and left a message for you. If you do not see the message I left for you go to the little window that allows you to choose what time frame you would like to view. Choose "last 12 hours" or even "Yesterday". That should bring up what I was talking about.
Thank you,
RVWheels
RVWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:40 AM   #4
Desert RVer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9307
Not receiving any notices on those that I have subscribed to. Found this message by clicking on active topics.
Desert RVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:41 PM   #5
footloose
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9442
Administrator, I don't understand what you are suggesting. We're not getting subscription notices. I always go to "Active Topics" and change the time often if I'm looking for an answer to something we've posted (subsequent to not getting notices). I just now checked our Forum Profile where it lists all the subjects I have posted on. I went to each of them and did not see a message from you. So, I am confused. I'm not complaining, it just was easier with the notification.
Sharon
footloose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 01:57 PM   #6
RVWheels
Moderator Emeritus

M.O.C. #29
Footloose,
You are doing what I was suggesting. Just wanted to touch all bases. Please let me know when you receive an email from me.
Thanks,
RVWheels
Old 12-17-2010, 04:17 PM   #7
RVWheels
Moderator Emeritus

M.O.C. #29
Desert RVer,
I attempted to send you an email to your listed address and it bounced. Make certain you have a working email address and try your subscriptions again. Please note that your email must be a valid and UNBLOCKED email address.

Anyone else having trouble with the subscriptions function please double check the email address you have listed on the Forum.

Thanks,
RVWheels, MOC Admin.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:32 AM   #8
deadeye
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6693
ADMIN:

Just noticed that I am not receiving notification of items that I am subscribed to, along with other MOC members. Went into my system and checked it and everything is good. Have an open mailbox for moc@montanaowners.com address. I know I was receiving notices and read this topic when it came up. Since then I have not been receiving notices recently. Thanks...JB
deadeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:48 AM   #9
Montana_9856
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9856
Unfortunately, there appears to be two problems. A few members are not receiving their subscriptions. That is problem #1. More recently problem #2 appeared where no e-mails are being sent out from the MOC system. Subscription notifications are sent by e-mail and the effect is no one is receiving any subscription notifications.

Both problems have been reported to the software vendor and we are awaiting a resolution.
Montana_9856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:01 AM   #10
Britney 10
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1704
Just checking to see if I get subscription to this thread.

Nope I did not get one either
Britney 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:22 AM   #11
HomeOnTheRoad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1104
There is still a problem with outgoing MOC email not going out. Sometimes it might work but usually it does not. Forumco has been notified. Subscription emails are affected too. I hope it is fixed soon.
HomeOnTheRoad is offline   Reply With Quote