Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2008, 01:46 PM   #1
Floridariz
Established Member

M.O.C. #7401
Mountaineer Edition 319BHD

I am wondering how many out there have this same rig and what sort of mods and improvements you have made?

I noticed some of you have made the dining table twist around. Currently we just remove it before travel and stick it under the couch but I sure would rather rotate it. Has anyone tried it with the table in a dinette (as opposed to a free standing table)?

We also are having issues with the top drawer coming off the track and tilting forward and gouging the door in the bunkhouse. We had it fixed once but it is not holding...any thoughts before I just nail it shut?

One other issue, we are having a leak under the shower...there is a puddle on the outside, under the rig after certain showers (although not all of them...).

Is there any way to fit a washer dryer in this floorplan? (I am not sure I want one but if I did, could I fit it somewhere?)

What I LOVE about this rig...Door on the bedroom! The separate, totally PRIVATE bathroom (check avatar for reasons...). huge shower, nice kitchen, THE BUNKHOUSE WITH A DOOR, the big window over the dinette, the spaciousness.

Love my Montana!

Paula

Floridariz is offline   Reply With Quote