Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2014, 11:47 AM   #1
kate_ervin
Established Member

M.O.C. #15757
New members from Arizona

Greetings, everyone!

My partner Dave and I started full-timing in May 2014, so we're entering our first fall/winter season. Really looking forward to getting you know you online, and hopefully connecting with you in person along our travels.

We're from beautiful southeastern Arizona. We're in our mid-30s, DINKs (dual-income-no-kids), and we both work full-time from our "home office" via the trusty Millenicom Jetpack and spotty park WiFi whenever we can get it.

I run a business called TypeWell (www.typewell.com), developing software and professional training to support people with hearing loss. Dave is an AutoCAD drafstman for a brilliant architect based out of MA (http://masielloarchitect.com/).

We do everything with and for our "kids" Buddy and Chaser, two amazing blue heelers, brothers, who love to hike, swim, fetch, wrestle, and eat. They just turned 2 and you can see their latest adventures and photos on our blog (link in my signature below).

Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge, wisdom, and experience. And thank you for allowing us to be part of this wonderful community.

We love it out here!
kate_ervin is offline   Reply With Quote