Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 01-15-2003, 07:19 AM   #1
aljolleyjr
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #65
Awning over bedroom slide

I noticed on Sriegle's rig on the new photo page, that he too has an awning over the bedroom slide. When I bought my new Big Sky, that was part of the deal, awnings and silde covers included. But you don't need an anwing over the bedroom slide since their is no window. They sold me something that I didn't need and I told my salesman that he didn't know his product very well and he agreed and apologized. So any of you who are thinking about buying a new Montana keep this in mind, it might save you a few bucks.

Al.

aljolleyjr is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search