Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 10-08-2004, 09:44 PM   #21
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
Hey Northstar...... if researching genealogy gives you that much satisfaction, will you research mine for me? We supposedly had a relative on the Mayflower and I would like to find out who it was. The name of the person died when my grandmother passed away. I sure wish I had listened to her more.

Okay, probably not, eh? It was worth a try.

D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 07:07 PM   #22
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
D and M on the road, I am not yet set up to perform professional genealogy name searches, however if you can give me some names and dates we will try to research them. You can contact us thru e-mail or PM. It's worth a try....Happyrving...
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 09:27 PM   #23
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
I'd love some help. I've tried but haven't had any success. I'll see if I can come up with some more family surnames besides Erwin, Grissom and Grupe. My mom's side of the family was part of the "Oklahoma Sooners" and homesteaded in the big land race.

If my uncle will cut loose with some of the information in the old family bible I am sure that would help me alot. He is kind of stingy in letting others know anything from there. Makes me wonder what he is hiding from us....*LOL
D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004, 07:58 PM   #24
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
A family bible sometimes can be a gold mine of family info. Try and get it. If not try to copy the info down the next time you visit him. If you uncle is getting up in years you shouldn't wait too long since time will be your enemy. Keep us informed. Happyrving.....
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote