Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 08-31-2012, 02:12 AM   #21
Champ_49
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9045
Send a message via Yahoo to Champ_49
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Bill-N-Donna

Well last weekend while out camping I got a couple of jobs done that I had put off on the camper. This was the other job I done. It went really smooth. I was going to put them on while out camping last Saturday. We had got there on Friday and sitting around the fire my wife told me I should be putting them on now. The sun was setting and it was close to the twilight time of the day. I actually started to put the rest of them on the front and believe it or not we "Got-R-Done.” The Montana Logo I put on in July while we were in MI. Wish I had a better photo of it but this is the only one I took after that.
They certainly went on much easier than they came off!

Looks very nice Bill, good job.

Champ_49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 02:46 AM   #22
old turbo
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2486
I think it would be better for Keystone to put on less graphics and go with a colored fiberglass scheme. Graphics on an rv are like a t-shirt with screen printing or transfers, look great when new but over time and washing will crack, shrink and or peel. Their is no way that a large glue on decal will not crack, shrink and or peel after time. If they do not crack or peel you lucked out.
old turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:00 AM   #23
dandt
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7142
We are also going the way of a naked MOntana look. What is the gaurentee that the new graphics will not do the same thing. We are about 1/2 naked now and working towards complete. Maybe go have a custom paint job put on to break it up. I like the idea of multi toned fiberglass and just a small amount of graphics. I've heard that even the bigsky package montanas have some graphics not full body paint. It is a very tiresome job scraping off old decals and then the glue to have to do it again.
dandt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 03:13 PM   #24
daily double
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9256
When mine go I'm going to put my name on the front instead of Montana! I figure if Keystone wanted the Montana name on there, they would have put it on to stay!
daily double is offline   Reply With Quote