Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Campgrounds
Click Here to Login

Old 03-12-2007, 01:49 PM   #1
Old GI
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4308
Kissimmee, Florida

Spent the weekend at my favorite (once) KOA in Kissimmee. They switched slots on me before my arrival and I ended up having the family from Hell on one side and the sewer dump station on the other. The dump station wasn't so bad because the sites are almost all full service so the only ones using it were the kids from the family from hell, they were spraying the water all over, then the bopyfriend who has a Harley Davidson MC just loved to ride around on his motorcyle rattling the windows in the Campers, Ok so I'm getting cynical in my old age, nuff said......Pete

Old GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:35 AM   #2
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Well I guess I to am "getting cynical in my old age" as that's something that really annoys me. We have numerous motorcycles in the park, including the park manager, and they all come and go on a regular basis. Thankfully they are all conscience of the noise factor and most days you hardly notice them. We have mostly an older population but even when the grand-kids come visiting they are well behaved and UNDER CONTROL of the parents.
But I have been in those CGs with Satan's hellions and I won't hesitate going to the office. I cannot understand any parent or grandparent that does not keep their brats in check. Many people have dogs and are required to keep them on a leash why don't they reqire leashes on these brats as well and a muzzle wouldn't hurt either And please, I don't ever wanna hear someone say "Kids will be kids". To me that's just an excuse for not raising kids to respect others.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote