Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 02-02-2005, 06:12 AM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Having no actual working knowledge about the HitchHiker I can hardly form a viable opinion. However, At the Tampa RV show I had gone thru a couple of the Hitch Hiker 5ers and for whatever personal reasons Lorraine and I didn't care for them. And that is what it comes down to "Personal Reasons". I can't honestly say what the reasons were, it may have been fit and finish or bells and whistles. I only know we weren't overly impressed.

You didn't mention the particular Hitch Hiker floor plan she liked. I have found that nearly every 5th wheel manufacturer has the same basic floor plans and from 2 to 4 slides. If Hitch Hiker has it chances are good the Montana does too.

By the way---In my opinion it's never considered "bad form" to discuss other makes of RV trailers. Tt is bad form to berate another manufacturers product without some sort of actual working knowledge of their products. The old "he said, she said" never worked for me.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote