Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 10-09-2013, 09:40 AM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Thanks Dieselguy, it was worth saying and you said it well. Basically everything we do in life is a risk, and although there are legalistic views presented abundantly (web lawyers?), some things still have to and should remain as personal choices. As a personal example, I have never weighed our rigs, never weighed our truck, do not get involved in weight related threads (unless I go brain dead), and use the forum as a resource so that I can solicit opinions to make my personal decisions to better my enjoyment of our Montana. I do have what I feel is a sufficient truck for my purposes, and really do not care if others think otherwise. I provide opinions to others in the belief that some of my experiences can be beneficial to their decision making process. For instance: I don't like tires "made in China", I do like camping in luxury, I don't stay in motels, and I love the outdoors whether it be camping, boating, fishing, etc. We do it because it is fun and we enjoy doing it, hopefully newer members will get that part of it and not shy away from their potential dream and adventure based on the opinions of others. I had to respond to your post before the flaming and bashing begins simply because I agree! Thanks again.
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote