Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC/Northeast Region
Click Here to Login

Old 06-02-2008, 08:42 AM   #1
RickMatthews
Established Member

M.O.C. #6961
The NorthEast Rally Rocked!

Fellow MOCer's and everyone who attended the rally -- We had an absolutely wonderful time in Gettysburg. Rick and I, Lisa and Bill are so pleased to hear that the rally exceeded your expectations. We enjoyed everything -- the food, entertainment, -- but most of all we appreciate the new friendships. Last night I asked several of you what your favorite part of the rally was and without hesitation, you said it was the people. This rally would not have been possible without all of you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Best regards,
Jeana

RickMatthews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 09:08 AM   #2
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
Rick, Jeana, Bill and Lisa,
Thank you for you for stepping up to champion this Rally. It was a great success in both Ann and my eyes. Yes the people make it and the activities around Gettysburg just adding nice (CHOCOLATE) icing to the big cake. Those MOC NE attendees that could not make it were missed and we hope they can make it next time.
We enjoyed seeing those from last years NE rally and all the new faces that made it this year.
Hope all have a safe trip home or to your next stop along the highway.
Cheers,
John and Ann
H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 01:38 PM   #3
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
A Great rally...Well done.We met many new MOC folks face to face.This is something we have noticed,Having been to 3 Fall rallies and now this one we have probably met 100/150 MOC posters.We form a picture of those posters based on the tone and content of their post. What I found is they are exactly the same in person. MOC'ers are a very special group of folks.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:51 AM   #4
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
The NE rally was one I won't soon forget. The entire rally was a blast. I know I am being a bit biased but my favorite part of the rally were the 2 events involving my brother Barry. Believe it or not this was the first time I ever participated in one of Barry's tours as our schedules never allowed. I wasn't even aware that he cunducted such a presentation he did on Thursday night. Barry is my baby brother and I was never so proud of him as I was this past week.
There was one comment Barry made to me just before he had to leave Sunday afternoon. He said "Glenn I can now see your devotion and enthusiasm toward the Montana Owners Club. In all of the group tours I have done I have never met such a friendly group of people. They are the greatest."

Rick, Jeana, Bill and Lisa, The 4 of you did a fantastic job and in all the rallys, both regional and the fall, we have attended, this one rates as one of the best. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 02:17 AM   #5
mail2us
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6920
Those before us said it better than I, but Judy and I would like to say thanks to all of you attending the NE Rally at Gettysburg and a special thanks to Rick, Jeana, Bill and Lisa for a truly enjoyable experience. I know it was alot of work, but you made it look so effortless.

We have made some new friends and swapped email addresses to extend those friendships. Be safe and our deep appreciation. This is one of the Dennis' of 3 that attended? but I'm with Judy!!!

mail2us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 02:36 AM   #6
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
Jeana, Rick, Bill and Lisa - as with the others, I would like to add our "THANK YOU" for all your efforts in making the 2008 NE Rally a great success. We enjoyed seeing friends from previous rallies plus meeting and making new friends too. It was a great time and we do appreciate your enthusiasm and efforts in making this rally special
steves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 09:37 AM   #7
cdaniels
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7380
Thank you Rick & Jenna, Bill & Lisa for all your hard work and dedication. Our first rally but not our last. As I said on another thread, we did not know what to expect but enjoyed every minute we where there. Met new friends, many we hope to see again throughout the year. Everyone was so friendly and willing to share experiences and really made you feel welcome. The campground was great. Directions where great and easy to get there. What can I say... Just loved it! Thanks guys!!! You did a wonderful job!
cdaniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:56 AM   #8
Andy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5871
As with all the others, accolades to the Wagon Masters Rick, Jeana, Bill & Lisa! And while it’s true the people did make the event as great and wonderful as it was, (and it was all of that) what is equally true is that if an event is well planed and executed it goes off appearing effortlessly as did this occasion. And this is where I feel our Wagon Masters excelled. It was all the preplanning and behind the scenes work that made it come together so seamlessly.

Viv and I had a truly wonderful time, and made some great new friends. This was without question one of our best camping experiences, and we’ve had many! You know, I’ve read in some of the other posts that it rained, I can’t seem to remember that. There were some “great” personalities there that we’ll never forget, unlike my lovely wife, there’s one I’ll try very hard to forget.

And although Viv was a little loud and overbearing at times I’m appreciative that no one seemed to hold it against her.

We learned so much about mod’s to the camper. It’s a good thing Viv’s mind is like a sponge, I can’t remember anything, except the wine tasting, which really wasn’t much of a “tasting” though it was, as was everything else, fun. Of course she took cobias notes, - sometimes she really makes me mad!! She actually expects me to do all these things to the Monty!

What I do know for sure is that I’ll be at the fall rally in Goshen, IN. It was so great to have had the opportunity to have met and come to know so many fine people.

Andy & Viv
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote