Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Let Us Entertain You
Click Here to Login

Old 02-02-2008, 05:12 AM   #1
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
Sound system Sub Woofer move

I have the 3295 and they put the sounds system sub woofer in the "pantry" closet which is between the entertainment side and the refrigerator. The woofer was about 9" cubed.
Today I pulled the electric fire place to see where the rattle was on the squirrel cage fan. Did not find the rattle but found I have about 10" space behind the fire place.
I pulled wires and relocated the sub woofer behind the fireplace and opened up the pantry for more vittles. Yes I checked the back of the fireplace for heat and it did not seam too bad and the sub woofer is mounted on the bottom of the open space.
Cheers,

H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 04:16 AM   #2
RRman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7196
Great Idea! Or Subwoofer is similarly located. However, the Quest "Home Theater" doesn't seem to power it or the rear speakers. Probably need to upgrade that component...
Is your Fireplace still noisy? Ours is depending on the multiple settings...
RRman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 05:10 AM   #3
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
I found one of the wires on the sub woofer disconnected. Funny how that effects operation. Good luck.
H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote