Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 02-23-2007, 11:35 PM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
montanaowners.com updated.........

The pages of the montanaowners.com have been updated. For those of you that have sent me pics of your rigs for inclusion into the MOC Owners Rigs pages I have placed all that I had. If for any reason you don't see your rig get back to me via email or PM.

As always I am also looking for new stuff to be included such as more owners rig pics, RV related links, Sho & Tell, personal home pages/blogs, etc.

If you have any suggestions for any NEW stuff that should be included post it here and I'll see what I can do.

PLEASE NOTE, As I am the Webmaster for montanaowners.com ONLY so therefore this request is for the montanaowners.com ONLY and has absolutely NOTHING to do with MOC Forum itself.

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 03:12 AM   #2
ggranch
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6588
Glad you figured out the problem. Also, thanks for the info about what you do and do not work on. That should end some confusion and ease tensions.
ggranch is offline   Reply With Quote