Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 12-05-2012, 02:17 AM   #21
Steve and Susie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12618
Sorry to hear of your change, but am sure for you it was the thing to do. Sure hope you don't stop posting in here tho, we will miss ya big time. Your posts are a highlight every time your here. Have a very Merry Christmas and send our best wishes to your UPS man--hahahaha. Sowry couldn't resist that one. Actually, ya, "did the UPS man buy the Monty?????????????????????" Be sure and tell the new owners about us. Hope to see ya around here now and then.

Steve and Susie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:34 AM   #22
Champ_49
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9045
Send a message via Yahoo to Champ_49
By her post on Facebook it appears she won't be back to see us. She seemed pretty unhappy in her post about the MOC.

Dave
Champ_49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:09 AM   #23
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We all make our own decisions for our own reasons and they are all valid for the individual. Saw the face book post and we have had those same questions concerns over the years but.. out decision was ...so what....Not my problem..we are enjoying the forum and the folks here..We have no problems with the forum or those who run it.....whoever they are.......
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:42 AM   #24
illapah
Montana Master

M.O.C. #666
Just went to your facebook site - I like you even more now that I read it. Will miss you on MOC!
illapah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:17 AM   #25
DonandJudy_12
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3206
I am unaware of your concerns about this forum but I will still miss your unique posts- As others have stated, don't give up on this forum- Your influence will be missed- JMHO- Don
DonandJudy_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:48 PM   #26
CORattler
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10496
We've enjoyed your perspective and posts. Sorry you decide to go but ya gotta do what ya gotta do!
Enjoy your life cause it'll be over someday. Don't want to say.... "I wish I had..."
CORattler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:14 PM   #27
Flymutt
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12223
Miss ya Pat...be good!
Flymutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:31 PM   #28
tim43
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9178
Concur with what illapah said. Will miss you and your comments.
tim43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:23 PM   #29
RVWheels
Moderator Emeritus

M.O.C. #29
To whom it may concern: patbarton has been a member of the MOC for about one year and 8 or nine months. During that time she participated in many Forum discussions. Many MOC members including Admins and MODs enjoyed her musings. So some of us Admins were somewhat shocked when she indicated she was moving on because she had sold her Mountaineer.

Because her postings almost always were in keeping with MOC Policy an Admin immediately changed her status to an "Honorary" member. Honorary members still have full member rights and are welcome as long as their postings adhere to MOC Policy.

Then she clarified her reason for not returning to visit and or post here on the MOC on one of the Social Media web sites. After becoming aware of her dissatisfaction with the way the MOC is organized and run we took another look at her last statement while still in the MOC ---->Quote from Pat Barton --> I have sold my Mountaineer, so I won't be posting here any more.
RVWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:54 AM   #30
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
They complied with her request as stated on the MOC...
Old 12-06-2012, 02:24 AM   #31
1retired06
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12156
Best with the future!
F350 crew cab dually 6.7
1retired06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:36 AM   #32
Captain Joe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10764
Take care Pat and Godspeed.
Captain Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:24 AM   #33
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
we are unable to reply to your post on face book but since you are still here....If you had a issue with the administrators or the way the forum is run why not direct your concerns to the administrators instead of to the entire planet. They will reply.Had you not made it a public matter on face book it would have been a non issue and you would have been as the post from the admin said...a honorary member. You made the choice..
Old 12-07-2012, 01:35 PM   #34
RJI47
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6002
Send a message via AIM to RJI47 Send a message via Yahoo to RJI47
All the best Pat. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Keep those guns loaded.
RJI47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:28 AM   #35
Hooker
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7915
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by richfaa

we are unable to reply to your post on face book but since you are still here....If you had a issue with the administrators or the way the forum is run why not direct your concerns to the administrators instead of to the entire planet. They will reply.Had you not made it a public matter on face book it would have been a non issue and you would have been as the post from the admin said...a honorary member. You made the choice..
She's "not here" her account has been locked.
Hooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:38 AM   #36
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
[quote]quote:Originally posted by Hooker

Quote:
Originally posted by richfaa

On facebook she says she is still here under a different name.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:56 PM   #37
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
[quote]quote:Originally posted by richfaa

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Hooker

Quote:

Now that we know that, probably not anymore once her IP address is linked to her other account. whoops!
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:13 PM   #38
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
[quote]quote:Originally posted by Montana Sky

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by richfaa

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Hooker

Quote:

Now that we know that, probably not anymore once her IP address is linked to her other account. whoops!
Who would have thunk.....
Old 12-09-2012, 03:06 AM   #39
gkidsdlite
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12956
I am a new member and I read all the posts that I can as I am trying to learn as much as I can about fulltiming! I read this post and have tried to understand what the problem is! The only thing I can come up with is "Making a mountain out of a molehill"!!! Can someone explain the problem to me? I'm not usually this slow but DUH!!!
gkidsdlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:18 AM   #40
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
It is a mountain out of a molehill..None of us should have ever made a comment..