Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Let Us Entertain You
Click Here to Login

Old 04-18-2012, 05:09 AM   #21
steelpony5555
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12096
Well I have been going back and forth with Sirrus the past couple of weeks on line and on the phone. I wanted to add on 2 vehicles. The best so far is for 1 year only is $99 and some change for each vehicle..... Next year they said it will go to the full price. I tried to get them to deal on the Music Only pkg which has a list price of $9 a month but no dice. No deal on the monthly rate and they also want to charge an activation charge on that pkg. I was ok with the $99 a car rate and just wanted them to bill me $99 every 6 months but nope they want the full $200 up front. Soooo the battle goes on....

steelpony5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:39 AM   #22
CamillaMichael
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10246
After about a year after our new vehicle subscription expired, we finally accepted one of those "great deals" you get in the mail...about twice a week! Anyway, after accepting, I turned on the radio...nothing has changed: still a lot of 50's and 60's songs we have never heard...must be those songs on the flip side of the 45rpm records opposite the "hits" we are familiar with???? What did come as a disappointment was that I thought we were getting the same package we originally had: radio/wx/traffic...nope, just radio. When I called, I was informed I could not get just the wx and traffic alone (without the radio part). Since those were the features I was only interested in, guess we will canx at the end of this six month subscription. By the way, the traffic feature did not really add a lot of value (in the past)...a couple of years ago we were headed south on I-95 towards NYC from New England when all of a sudden we get this flash notice of terribly valuable information: heavy traffic ahead 100 miles. Couldn't believe it...heavy traffic in NYC!!!!!
CamillaMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:24 AM   #23
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by racerjoe

If you like satalite radio, I signed up for the lifetime subscription on our car. If you are keeping your vehicle for a while it will more than pay for itself.
Sue did that for us as well.
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 01:38 PM   #24
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Tell the truth if we could take the time to spin the radio dial or push the auto search feature we can get most of that stuff for free.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote