Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 08-19-2010, 04:50 PM   #1
Alwims
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10623
Small table next to recliner

Does anyone know where Keystone got their furniture in 2004? (I know, crazy question, but worth a shot). We've got a 2004 3650RK and would like to put another table next to the other recliner to match as we took the couch out. I don't mind ordering off the net if anyone knows where to get it.

Alwims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 07:42 AM   #2
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
I can't answer your question, but as an option, you might consider taking you table to a cabinet shop and see if they might match it. Another option is to buy 2 and sell 1.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 02:36 PM   #3
bob n pam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2121
Call Keystone, give them your VIN and they can tell you who made the furniture.
bob n pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:13 PM   #4
wildmare

M.O.C. #10649
If your table is oak, we have one for you! We took ours out and put in a chest so we can store our laptops, etc. in it. We're going to be in Branson, MO beginning 9/14 and don't know how far you are from there but we'd be happy to bring it with us if you're interested.
wildmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 04:26 PM   #5
Alwims
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10623
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by wildmare

If your table is oak, we have one for you! We took ours out and put in a chest so we can store our laptops, etc. in it. We're going to be in Branson, MO beginning 9/14 and don't know how far you are from there but we'd be happy to bring it with us if you're interested.
Hey thanks. I just replied to your e-mail.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:04 AM   #6
Wild Horse
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10026
Wildmare???? Whose "Wildmare"???? Oh heck, that's my better half !

Yes, we have the exact same year/model as you do Alan...and if our table is the original you are welcome to it. As it stands right now, we'll be somewhere around Rolla/Sullivan on the 13th then on to Branson on the 14th. I just made a bonsai run down there Monday, taking the boat and m/c to Branson.

Hey...need any original light fixtures ????? Got them to....
Bill

Wild Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:47 PM   #7
Alwims
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10623
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Wild Horse

Wildmare???? Whose "Wildmare"???? Oh heck, that's my better half !

Yes, we have the exact same year/model as you do Alan...and if our table is the original you are welcome to it. As it stands right now, we'll be somewhere around Rolla/Sullivan on the 13th then on to Branson on the 14th. I just made a bonsai run down there Monday, taking the boat and m/c to Branson.

Hey...need any original light fixtures ????? Got them to....
Bill

When you leave Rolla, Give me a call, I'll PM you my cell phone number, and I'll meet you as you go south on 65 at Springfield. If that's not the route you are taking, let me know and I'll meet you somewhere along your route after you leave Rolla. Check your PM's.