Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 12-08-2007, 04:38 PM   #1
speezack
Established Member

M.O.C. #7906
Send a message via Yahoo to speezack
Hi from "Speezack" and family

Well hello there, I am Bill, my wife is Gail and our dog is "Lucy" we are not really newbies but we had to rejoin because for some reason our membership disappeared over the years... we purchased our 2005- 3400RLS in Oct. of 2004 and have been on quite a few trips... inclucing but not limited to... Virginia across I-40 to California... up to I-80 and back across the northern roads including Grand Canyon... Yosemite, Jackson Hole and Yellowstone and most everything in between. We did a New England this fall including Niagara Falls over to the Adorandacs and across to Maine and a Florida last spring and will be going back to Ft. Desoto, FL. in Feb. for a couple of weeks. I pull with a 2002 Chevy 2500HD Duramax... I have never had any trouble with my little Chevy and we have also had only minor problems with our Montana... I could probably tell you a lot of stuff about our continued very lengthy trips and experiences but I won't bore you here... we have a webpage that has a lot of pictures and other things related to our trips and you might want to take a look there: www.speezack.com We are retired although I have a small business on the side that keeps me in fishing money?! We would be happy to share any of our experiences with the members but usually we just read and enjoy other folks stories. If you should have any questions about long distance trips with your Montana or a Duramax Chevy... drop me a line... We been a lot of miles with our Montana and it's in my opinion probably the best for the money out there.... bar none...... Happy Camping............. Bill/Gail/Lucy and sometimes we take our other family members... Burt and Erney... two Conure parrots.............

speezack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 05:10 PM   #2
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Nice to have you back. Hope you will join in often.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:28 PM   #3
Cyrus
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6535
Wecome back from another VA camper.
Cyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 01:11 AM   #4
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Glad you came back and have experiences to share, a lady just asked about advice on buying a Montana, yours is a good testimony. Rich travels with a bird as well.
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 01:38 AM   #5
Mudchief
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4961
Welcome back and we are glad to hear you have had a lot of trouble free miles.Keep enjoying the good life.
1200 watts of Solar
Mudchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 01:52 AM   #6
speezack
Established Member

M.O.C. #7906
Send a message via Yahoo to speezack
WOW, you guys are way above my pay-grade.... your campers are fixed up really nice... I'm just an old retired UPS(Overnite) truck driver... struggling to enjoy our retirement.... I am also a 'Bail Bondsman' and as you might imagine... that keeps me hopping a bit........... I sure like looking at some of your "big time rigs"... they are beautiful...
speezack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:12 AM   #7
VanMan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9
We really enjoyed your website - thanks for sharing your travels and family history !!
VanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 10:34 AM   #8
Joe-n-Doe
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7870
Hi Bill...Welcome back!
Joe-n-Doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 04:05 AM   #9
Bill and Lisa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6958
Nothing wrong with a 3400 in my book. No matter what you have you are using the heck out of it and you are all the richer for it. welcome back.
Bill and Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote