Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 03-05-2006, 05:10 AM   #1
montanaman
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #5414
Glad there is no remote

Well, our rig is new and we are checking to make sure everything came with it that should, but since someone mentioned we should have one, I thought I'd add that on my checklist. Now that I know there is none for the factory installed fireplace, this is one less remote I have to worry about. I'll be lucky to keep track of the few we have. Thanks to everyone for their input on my question.

montanaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 11:28 AM   #2
Kathi
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3113
montanaman, we put velcro on all the remotes and when we aren't using them, we just stick them next to the device that they operate. Our Montana came with a total of 4, 1 for the DVD/CD player, 1 each for the TV's, both the same model so those had to stay seperated, and 1 for that great remote thermostat that doesn't work right....So I took the industrial strength velcro (walmart), cut small squares and it works great. I even used that same velcro to mount our doorbell on the outside, coffee maker on the counter etc. I like you am glad that that fireplace didn't have a remote.
Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 02:04 PM   #3
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Sounds like you folks have remotitis. I am sure there must be a pill somewhere to cure that.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote