Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 01-09-2014, 05:26 PM   #1
sfretts
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8573
Calling all KM Resorts members

Just got a call from km scheduling a meeting with us regarding our membership. They told us we should have received a letter outlining changes and wanted to be available to answer all questions. We have not received any mail and was curious if any other members have gotten either a letter or phone call?

Sounds like a upgrade sales pitch...any ideas

Steve

sfretts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 05:40 PM   #2
Trailer Trash 2
Montana Master

M.O.C. #639
what is km schedualing
Old 01-09-2014, 06:14 PM   #3
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
KM is a Membership Resort with 9 resorts in Wa state and one in Oregon, Yep been there done that a months ago, they just want to talk to you about improvements to the parks that are in progress and what things you like and do not like about KM Etc..... And YES Membership upgrades that are available there was no high pressure put on us ,we Love KM and were Charter members for 8 years but decided to upgrade to Emerald(formally called Diamond +) because we went fulltime and wanted the option of staying for 3 weeks instead of 2 and free electricity, NO 1 week out of the system,frozen dues then dues cut in half in 4 years....ANYWAY it is no big thing just looking for people to upgrade and get feedback.. If you do not want to upgrade and do not have any concerns to bring up with them I would not bother going,By the way I see you are from Aberdeen and one of our favorite parks is Ocean Mist We are at Diamond Point in Sequim now for the Winter.... OH and Also some people were confused about Ocean Breeze it is a SEPERATE membership and even with the Emerald membership we do not have access to it and that is OK to us we do not like it anyway although a nice resort(no sewer,cable and swampy in fall and winter) we prefer Ocean Mist down the street
Old 01-10-2014, 01:56 AM   #4
Big Dave
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #13075
@bigskyjimmy
Can you please give me more information on this resort thing here in Washington State.
You can either send me a personal message or post it here, Thanks
Big Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 03:18 AM   #5
grampachet
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8045
My son in law sold his rv and is trying to dump his km membership if anyone is interested
grampachet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 04:38 AM   #6
sfretts
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8573
We are also emerald members. We have a card to use ocean breeze but like others, don't care for the park.
Km is a great group and we use it all the. Stayed at ocean mist last weekend. Our dog loves exploring the dunes.
Old 01-10-2014, 08:08 AM   #7
bigskyjimmy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10696
Yeah Steve, if you are already a Emerald Member don't bother going for the Meeting I am surprised you got a letter for a meeting they told us once we are Emerald members they will no longer send us those letters ,As you have seen at Ocean Mist they are putting a new septic in and remodeling the clubhouse and at Maple Grove they are remodeling the restrooms but other that that no big news that we can remember.......Maybee we will see ya at one of the resorts
Old 01-10-2014, 10:43 AM   #8
sfretts
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8573
I'm betting will