Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-29-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Work during the day, wife sit at night

Poor Cathy is bed-ridden and dear old Dad has a new duty. She had exploratory surgeries yesterday, a laproscopy, hysteroscopy, d and c, and for good measure while they were doing all that, they decided to remove her appendix! Her family has a history of cancer and we did not want to take any chances so decided to have the docs take a good look-see and see if there were any indications both visible and testing-wise. I stayed with her all day yesterday at the hospital and after a twelve hour visit we were allowed to come home. She had her first real food a few minutes ago (if you can call a bowl of Bingo cooked oatmeal real food!) and now if she can weather a few more days of pain, hopefully she can get back on her feet. The girls are chipping in where they can around the house and thanks to texting and cell phones, we are in constant communications with the ailing boss. If you happen to think of it and are inclined to do so, feel free to say a little prayer this evening for her to eliminate the pain, provide comfort and peace and accelerate the healing process. We strongly believe in the power of prayer and any contributions will be appreciated! I will admit that it provides satisfaction knowing that at least for a couple of days, I can contribute to her well-being and hopefully keep her smiling!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote