Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 12-13-2004, 03:35 PM   #1
Kimmrg
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1217
Woo Who! New 3475 for us!

We are excited to say that we picked out our new 3475 from RV Connections in Panama City Florida. Picking it up tomorrow 12/14/05. We are so happy with the new look and this model. New graphics, the upgrades they showed us at the MOC rally factory tour, the whole shebang! Seems like we ended up with a one of a kind or so they tell us, with upgraded furniture and carpet from the Big Sky line. Needless to say, don't we feel special! What fun. We shopped several dealers before chosing RV Connections and so far they have been terrific to work with.
Hope to see more Montys soon, miss you all from the rally.

Kimmrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 03:39 PM   #2
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Like I said, in my other post

FLOOR PLAN???? Tell us ALL about it!
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 04:06 PM   #3
Kimmrg
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1217
Hey Al and Carol...
Floor plan is nice...Oh, you want the details. It has the exact same living room as the 3400. TV, desk and slides all the same. The kitchen is different, the sink is in a bar that stands out from the wall about maybe 3 feet????, but there is no long counter attached to it. It is not the big counter that the 3400 has, just like a half counter with a cupboard over it, the oven, stovetop, and convection microwave is against the wall. We opted for this model so that the dogs could have more room to spread out. Sorry, my descriptions leave something to be desired.
The kitchen has the new storage over the fridge, fridge is in front of the door when you walk in like the 3400. Also has the pots and pans storage under the oven. Pantry is just to the right of the fridge with long skinny deep shelves with the wire pull out drawers.
3rd slide is the bedroom just like 3400, but they have improved the tub, put in ceramic toilet, moved the window up and added a larger set of drawers down below. The armoir is now hanging space, not shelves and the big closet in the front wall has been made just a little smaller by putting another set of drawers and a 13" TV in the top on a sliding shelf. They added a lot more drawer space in the BR.
The carpet is darker, almost a taupe and is textured, dog proof! The chairs and couch are lighter than the spruce in the last set of Montys. Hope that helps.
Old 12-13-2004, 05:01 PM   #4
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Congratulations on your purchase. Hope you have many really great adventures in it.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 12:37 AM   #5
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Congratulations on the new Montana! Sounds like a beauty. Until very recently I'd never heard of the 3475. I wonder if that's the one shown at the rally tour as the 3500?

And a new truck, too! You got a great truck for towing this rascal. We sure are happy with ours! Did you get the 6.0 diesel or the V10?

Truly awesome rig you have. I'm anxious to see pictures of both the new items.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 02:13 AM   #6
vickster
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1165
Kim and Steve - Congrats on the new rig! How exciting. We have been looking at the new 3400, but will have to ask our dealer about the 3475 - sounds like an interesting floor plan. Do you know if this model is available with the king size bed? Many happy trails to you .......
vickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 03:39 AM   #7
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Congrats on both the Monty and the new TV.
You know I am getting a bit jealous of all these new 5ers and TVs popping up around here.
Really gotta do some smooth talking to Lorraine before the Super Show gets here.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 10:54 AM   #8
ken
Montana Master

M.O.C. #345
Kim and steve
We also have a new 3475 on order with delivery around the 16th of January. Our dealer got one in, but in the wrong color. Keep us posted on what you like and not like on it. We thought it was a good floorplan when we saw it at the factory when we went on the tour of the factory at the rally. Your right, Keystone added a lot of Big Sky items in the new 3475. By Feb 15 it will be in Florida. We will be in the Orlando area at thousand Trails.
Ken and Velda Taylor
Dahlgren VA
2003 3655FL Montana/Ford F350 Diesel
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Kimmrg

We are excited to say that we picked out our new 3475 from RV Connections in Panama City Florida. Picking it up tomorrow 12/14/05. We are so happy with the new look and this model. New graphics, the upgrades they showed us at the MOC rally factory tour, the whole shebang! Seems like we ended up with a one of a kind or so they tell us, with upgraded furniture and carpet from the Big Sky line. Needless to say, don't we feel special! What fun. We shopped several dealers before chosing RV Connections and so far they have been terrific to work with.
Hope to see more Montys soon, miss you all from the rally.
ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 12:18 PM   #9
Native Tex
Montana Master

M.O.C. #375
Hey folks this sounds like a great rig! I excited for you and hope that your maiden voyage is a great one.
Native Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2004, 12:31 PM   #10
padredw
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2224
Send a message via Skype™ to padredw
Congratulaltions. RV Connections in Panama City is my dealer even though I live 700 miles away. We stopped by on a trip in our previous RV and made a deal in a few hours. Left the next day in our new Montana on the way home. Hope all continues to go well with your RV and with your dealer.
padredw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2004, 04:28 PM   #11
Kimmrg
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1217
Thanks everyone for the congrats. I like the floor plan but the bedroom storage is about 30% less than what we had in the 3380. I know 'cause that 30% is still sitting on the floor.....
We will be heading back to the dealer, coldest nights in Alabama so far and the furnace is acting up, they said they have had a lot of complaints with the new furnace and the remote control. We went to Walmart and bought a space heater to supplement the fireplace at night until we can get back into the dealer. They have been helpful on the phone though.
King bed is available, we think you would lose some space or at least one of the little shelves along side the bed. Also love the new potty, ceramic, quiet and cleans great!
Love all the extra floor space and so far I am not missing the countertop. The storage under the fridge is awesome for pots and pans. They have a funky cupboard next to the fridge that could use some work, the top part is tall and deep, not sure what in the world you could put in there, we are looking at some pull out shelves but will need a stool to see in.
Again thanks for all the support. You are all so awesome.
Old 12-16-2004, 04:29 PM   #12
Kimmrg
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1217
Steve, we got the diesel, and its so quiet!
Old 12-17-2004, 03:26 PM   #13
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Kim and Steve
Congrats on your new unit. Sounds great. We had ceramic toilet in our other unit and it was hard to come back to the plastic. We will replace eventually. As far as needing a stool to reach cupboards, I have decided a 6'8" male designed the 3400. My 6' husband can't even reach the top shelf of the pantry and I can barely reach the second shelf on the dish cupboard. However the 6'8" male that designed the kitchen never sat on the toilet because he wouldn't have fit! Don't get me wrong WE LOVE OUR MONTY.
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 02:46 AM   #14
Native Tex
Montana Master

M.O.C. #375
Parrothead, we have the 3400 too and both of us are less that 6'. You can imagine the height og the stool that we and the misses need to reach the top shelves in our rig. However, I do not want to give it up. We love our MONTY too.
Native Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 02:57 AM   #15
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Steve and Kim

It sounds great, CONGRATS! And, the dogs must LOVE it!>G>G>

Enjoy.
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 05:42 AM   #16
Montana_2246

M.O.C. #2246
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY HI TO ALL MY FRIENDS HERE AT MONTANA CLUB OWERS AND KAREN AND I WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL OF YOU A MARRY X-MAS FROM OUR MONTANA TO YOUR
ED AND KAREN
NEW CASTLE IN
Montana_2246 is offline   Reply With Quote