Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 03-28-2005, 02:32 PM   #1
Montana_3360
Established Member

M.O.C. #3360
Can't Wait!

Hi, we are Don and Judy Krieger. I am a semi-retired C.P.A. and Judy is a retired parochial school teacher. Last Wednesday we purchased our 2005 3475RL. We can't wait to see and use our Monty every day. We do not have (or plan to get) a tow vehicle. It is being stored at the dealer until we have it shipped to the Almost Heaven RV Resort in Manvel, Texas. Our grandchildren, daughter and her husband live 3 miles from the campground in Pearland, Texas.

We have a 20ft Roadtrek motorhome that we will use to go back and forth to Texas and for camping in Michigan, Texas and other parts of the country. We tow a 2002 4 wheel drive Tracker behind the Roadtrek. The sad part is that we will not be able to attend Montana rallys since we will use the Roadtrek for our travels.

We are very excited to have so much room to live in in Texas. We lived in the Roadtrek in Texas in July/August 2004 and again in December, January and February, 2005. It is a great unit, but a little small for long stays.

We are now buying bedding, dishes and other items. What an exciting time! But, the best will be when we move into it in May. Thank you for the great forum! We hope to see some of you on the road.

Montana_3360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 04:33 PM   #2
Iowafan
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #3419
You're still a Montana owner. I'm sure you can attend a rally in your Roadtrek. You'll be able to talk Monty talk in no time. Welcome! I'd love to be camping/living 3 miles from my grandchildren. J.
Iowafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 05:19 PM   #3
Searchers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1685
Hey, you could always order some MOC bumper stickers to cover the Roadtrek logo! Welcome to the group.
Searchers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 11:33 PM   #4
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
We won't hold the lack of a Monty presence against ya. Just bring life size pictures of your 3475 that can be used to hide that Roadtrek.

This is the Montana Owners Club and it is a Montana Owners Rally. The fact that you own one is all you need.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 01:20 AM   #5
padredw
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2224
Send a message via Skype™ to padredw
Welcome, Don and Judy, to Texas! Your Texas home is a long way from ours, and in a very different culture and geography, but at least you have the opportunity to drive through NothEast Texas on your 'coming and going' trips. Let us know if we can be of any help.
padredw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 04:00 AM   #6
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Hello neighbor,

You will be setting up your Montana no more than 5 miles from my office which is in the Western edge of Alvin. Alvin, Friendswood, Pearland, and Clear Lake are our current haunts. So Welcome to Montana World and welcome to the community. When you get set up, email me. Maybe we can have coffee or lunch.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 04:04 AM   #7
Sunshine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2018
Congratulations on the new Montana and welcome to the forum. As has been stated before, whether you use your Monty on the road or in a permanent spot, you are still a Montana owner. It's exciting to be outfitting a new unit, and keep us posted on your progress.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 01:42 PM   #8
Native Tex
Montana Master

M.O.C. #375
Congratulations on the new Montana and welcome to the forum. Best group of folks going today.
Native Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 04:21 PM   #9
campbud
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3142
Congratulations on your new Monty! We use to live in Pearland,back in the early 80's and my brother lived in Friendswood. We haven't been back in almost 20 yrs...my brother visited a few years back.
campbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 01:32 AM   #10
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Don & Judy, Welcome to the MOC! Can just hear the excitement in your post. We all have shared that excitement in awaiting delivery and our first outing. Sounds like you have a great plan to enjoy those grandchildren. As many above have said you are a Montana Owner and would always be welcome at any of our rallies. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourselves. Always great to see new members jumping right in and posting to the forum. Congrats on your new wheel estate!
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 07:49 AM   #11
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Welcome aboard and congratulations on the purchase of a gorgeous Montana! As others said, nobody here will have any problem with you attending a Montana rally with your Roadtrek. You are very welcome. I hope it works out that you can attend.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote