Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2017, 11:45 AM   #1
FreeRoamn
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19387
Water Filter & Frig Access 3160RL?

We are getting close to purchasing a 3160RL and had two questions. With the 3160RL floor plan, you can only access the frig when the slide is out. Has anyone found this a total pain and regretted choosing this floor plan? I don't think it will be a big deal for us, but its funny when shopping for RV's they are always opened up and sometimes you miss a design issue because you never looked at it with the slides in.

Another question that I think applies to most Montana's is why a whole house water filter system is not included or even an option in the Montana? Our 2009 OB 5er came with one. I am already looking at installing one on the pass through compartment shared wall with the wet bay on the 3160RL as I don't think there is not enough room in the wet bay for the filter and plumbing/hoses.

Cheers, Keith
FreeRoamn is offline   Reply With Quote