Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 11-21-2017, 07:47 PM   #21
Former StClairSailor
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17151
A few months ago we traded it in for a 2017 3950BR. I took photos of the process but can't seem to find them. If I do, I will send a PM and post. Best Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerFan View Post
You have any pics of your stairs?

John & Laura___& Bentley
2017 Montana 3950BR
2015 GMC Sierra Denali Dually
Former StClairSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 10:26 PM   #22
Texan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Md.FireFighter 3791RD View Post
andylparish,i take it your steps are straight from side to side and the front of steps to make the treds from Lowe's work,Do ya think they are pliable enough or bendable enough to work on the radius steps there using now for steps.
I doubt they will bend. When making the radius, where you see the rubber puckering just cut a slit across the top of the rubber and probably the bottom also and you shouldn't have any problem. I used this same rubber from Home Depot when making 4 steps up instead of 3 . I carpeted the steps but used the rubber around the front and side edges so that the carpet wouldn't wear and fray.I used brown ringshank nails about a half inch apart all around the edge of the step so as not to have any of the rubber to pucker and create a tripping hazard. Good Luck.
Texan is offline   Reply With Quote