Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 06-25-2012, 04:56 AM   #1
knighton91
Established Member

M.O.C. #10855
Kitchen light

I have a 2011-12 Mountaineer 324RLQ that we have determined (because of the lack of light)should have had a light in front of the microwave oven.I called Keystone several months ago and they would not recommend adding a light in this location. This morning I was reviewing the brochure that I picked up when we placed our order and oddly enough there was a light shown in the exact location. If there are any 324RLQ owners out there would you be kind enough to let me know if your unit has a light in this location. Keystone told me today that many times they will make variations in units and could not verify whether or not my light was just left off. Seems unusual to think this would have happened but it never hurts to ask.

knighton91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:52 AM   #2
rconkin
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #12463
Our 13 346LBQ has a light on the slide ceiling just in front of the microwave if that is the location you are talking about.
rconkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:01 AM   #3
racerjoe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7770
Quote "many times they will make variations in units and could not verify whether or not my light was just left off."
What a poor excuse for not even keeping the same amount of lights in the same model. I could understand maybe having to change tire brands,or fridge or microwave brands or even a different manufacturer of lights, but to just leave something off from the same year and model just cranks my gears!!! They tried that with me when we bought ours, brochures show a tv in the bedroom,but wasen't in ours,gave us the variation speech,so told dealer to keep the trailer,guess what,tv showed up in the bedroom. I thanked the dealer for helping,not Keystone.
racerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote