Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 08-20-2009, 02:29 PM   #1
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Bean Town, USA

We arrived at Boston Minuteman CG in Littleton, MA on Tuesday. Very rustic park and narrow interior roads, but we made it to our spot. VERY nice couple running things. Only drawback is we wern't able to get a 50 amp site due to staying over Labor Day. I think the 50 amps sites are for returnees. We will make do and will be doing a Boston Tour tomorrow. We try and look on the bright side. Ted, the mgr/owner suggested a tire shop in Hudson and I was able to get a new tire for my blown tire. Very nice folks there and changed it out while I waited. So far so good. Will be here three weeks!!!

Taking suggestions on what to do and see. We do have quite a list so far but would hate to miss something. Looking forward to seeing "The Green Monster" and having lunch at the "No Name Seafood Restaurant" on the harbor.....

exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 06:15 PM   #2
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Duck vehicle tours, downtown historical cemetery, the Jewish memorial that contains the names of 6 million Holocaust Jews, Harvard, MIT, Fanueil Hall and shopping areas... just to name a few. Great pubs all around town.

For a day trip or two try taking ferrys to Martha's Vineyard and/or Nantucket Islands. The Chappaquidick bridge has been replaced by a small ferry on Martha's Vineyard. DW and I ran into Michael J. Fox there when he was with his children. There's also some shopping and sites in the Cape Cod area.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 04:06 AM   #3
rps
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6052
Take A Trip to Salem -- you can visit the Witch Museum, Essex Peabody Museaum - Pickering Wharf

In Saugus, you have the Saugus Iron Works

Also, If you are interested in a whale watch, let me know - we have a client that runs a Whale Watch out of Gloucester and we can get tickets for you

You also have Old Sturbridge Village in Sturbridge, MA and if you are interested there is Drumlin Farm in Linclon, MA which is a "small" working farm run by the Mass Audobon Society.

In Western MA, you have the Norman Rockwell Museum in Stockbridge

Enjoy your stay
rps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:12 AM   #4
bjj5633
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9546
Go to fenway this wknd yankees are in town,Tickets won't be cheap but if your a baseball fan it's a great take. GO SOX!!!
bjj5633 is offline   Reply With Quote