Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Campgrounds
Click Here to Login

Old 01-21-2007, 01:02 PM   #1
harleyrider
Montana Master

M.O.C. #627
Deer Creek RV & Golf Resort

In my never ending quest to find a place to retire too, I have stumbled on this place.Its in Davenport,Florida.

Has any one stayed at this Resort?And what are your impressions of it?The prices aren`t to bad for Florida.And they have a Golf Course on site.From their web site it says they are 12 miles from Disney World.

harleyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 02:01 PM   #2
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Deer Creek is just south of I-4 on route 27 and yes we have stayed there. We were members of the IRV2.com Florida Boomers and attended a rally at Deer Creek. We stayed for a week and were very impressed with the entire facilities. As a former golfer I can still appreciate a well kept golf course and this was pro tour quality. It is a gated resort and the security was top notch. Every night you would see security making their rounds in their golf carts. I can definitly recommend Deer Creek.

AND they are a Passport America member
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 04:11 PM   #3
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
We are just a few miles from them, Glenn. Were they expensive?
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 10:40 PM   #4
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by dsprik

We are just a few miles from them, Glenn. Were they expensive?
Not for the Disney area and even cheaper if you belong to Passport America. We only stayed for a week and I have no idea what they got for extended stays.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:49 PM   #5
harleyrider
Montana Master

M.O.C. #627
Thanks Glenn for the info.They have a program where you can come down and stay for 3 days.They show you around the place and make their sales pitch I`am sure.It just might be worth the trip down to see what they offer.
harleyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:21 PM   #6
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
You could work that same deal out at other such CGs in the Disney area. I know there is a 1000 Trails park north of I-4 that will offer the same type deal. I seem to recall the Encore park on 192 also offering a similiar deal. I don't recall which one but Joyce H is a member of one such park also in that same area.

Heck if you played your cards right you could get 2 or 3 weeks free.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:14 AM   #7
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Yes, We are at the Encore Lake Magic at the intersection of HWY 192 & 27. This is not a membership park, but they do have good extended stay rates for the area. Not sure if they have any special deals going or not. You may want to check the websitehttp://www.rvonthego.com/default.asp
This is our second year here and we will probably return again next year. So much to see and do in this area.
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote