Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Tow Vehicles & Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 12-04-2004, 10:45 PM   #1
harleyrider
Montana Master

M.O.C. #627
i`am almost sure that Keystone will void your warrenty if you put a lift on the back.That being said saw a Montana with a lift on the back hauling a very heavy Honda Gold Wing.Not sure of the year of the Montana but it was fairly new.I said to him about the warrenty issue,and he could of cared less.has had it on his Montana for a little over a year with no problems so far.No bend or cracks in frame.all his slides worked fine.Had the lift put on in Virgina.it really was nice looking.I asked him how the Montana rode down the high way with the bike and he said it was a tad on the bouncey side but no big deal.to each hes own I guess.

good luck with your new harley-what model did you get????
harleyrider is offline   Reply With Quote