Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 06-28-2010, 06:33 AM   #1
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
FIRST DAY OF FALL RALLY, 5 SITES LEFT

Come on folks, this is going to be the largest and best MOC Rally ever. Be a part of it. For you folks that don't look at the Rally thread the available sites are going fast. As of today we again have 88 reservations. That means that we have 5 open FHU sites left.

Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:04 AM   #2
ONERUNNING
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10448
Dave, I'm sure you won't have any trouble getting them filled between now and rally time. Just want to say how it's eating my heart out that I can't make it. I've been reading all the threads, and want to come so badly. Like I've mentioned before, we are new at this RVing thing, and I have retired but DW is still working that JOB. Bless her heart, (More RVing money)! However, our day is coming. Don't know if we will ever go full time, but are looking forward to seeing some more of the Good Ole USA, with the Monty. We did alot of touring on our Gold Wing motorcycle several years ago. But, due to Moteling it as we traveled, it cut time in one place short. Hope to see and meet you on the road some day.
Joe
ONERUNNING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:22 AM   #3
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Joe, late Sept is a great time for a VACATION. See if she can get off for 2 weeks. Sorry you can't make it, we will be back in the Savannah area for the winter and the annual surgery fest. This year it is my turn to go under the knife and if time permits Betsy wants to get the other shoulder done. I hate getting old. There is always next year for the rally, hope to see you there... Dave
Old 06-28-2010, 05:21 PM   #4
scductman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7270
Dave Susie and I sure miss you guys. We are still trying to make the rally work I know we have to do something very quick. We are in PF and set for the summer. I am doing some MODs and thinking of you folks that are traveling. Hope to see you soon.
bobby
scductman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 05:49 PM   #5
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Hurry Bobby hurry! at least register now before the slots are all gone!!! Dave
Old 06-30-2010, 09:19 AM   #6
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
While we are talking about rally sites the G.l rally in Sandusky, ohio has I believe 18 signed up and reservations made.We have five prime pull thu sites left and several back in sites but time is running out to reserve a site. This is going to be a good one not to mention the caravan to the Mid Atlantic rally. This is a great rally year.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:22 AM   #7
helmick
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8890
Dave
Can you add Rose and I. We have been in Canada with no internet.
We are in St. Mary, Montana with some service. Let us know if you
are able to put us on the list.
Thanks, Ron
helmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:25 AM   #8
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
At last count we had about 7 sites left for the Mid-Atlantic rally that will only be on hold for another week or so. Come on up and join us!!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 06:27 PM   #9
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Well we have plenty of sites left here in Nebraska for the Central Plains Rally from the 14th-19th if anyone is interested. Check out the threads and give the campground a call if you are interested and then email me and let me know you have registered. We have 2 or 3 units coming in from a local dealer as a display and walk through and also Blue Ox will be coming in to show us their Bedsavers and more items they manufacture. Besides that it's tours of the area attactions and did I mention FOOD. Some of the best in MOC will be showing up at this Rally. Sound interesting? Call Pine Grove RV Park and make your reservations. Hope to see you there!!
OK Dave, I'm off my soapbox and will turn this thread back to you for the Fall Rally. It is going to be fun and hope nobody gets wet!!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 04:50 PM   #10
KathyandDave
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8693
Send a message via MSN to KathyandDave
Duelling rallies! Unfortunately, we can only attend one, so Goshen it is. Since I've managed to line up a work-related course in Fort Wayne the week before Goshen, Revenue Canada will help pay for our trip (I can write some of it off)!
KathyandDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:23 AM   #11
deerrahn
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4828
Sorry that we will not be able to make it this year. One of the Granddaughters is getting married 5th Sept. That would mean going to Fla and then back to Indiana. Dw is not up to that. Next year sounds a little better. Anyway it would seem a little strange without Glenn and Lorraine there. Talked to her a few weeks ago, and she had the trailer moved to a different sight, sold the truck and bought a car. She is doing well. Enjoy the Rally. It is always fun and nice to meet new folks. Have a Great Day
deerrahn is offline   Reply With Quote