Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 06-30-2004, 01:25 PM   #1
Chuck and Carol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1011
Here's a new one

We started getting ready tonight for a short trip this weekend. That is when we started looking for my pots and pans. My t-fal pots and pans no less. We have now concluded hubby left them in the motor home we traded in. Going to try to track them down tomorrow. Otherwise hubby owes me "big time."

Chuck and Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 05:15 PM   #2
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Oh Carol...sure hope you can track them down but then again guess Chuck will have to buy you a new set if they aren't recovered and that wouldn't be all bad. Got a chuckle when I read your post because when we traded in our F150 for the new one to tow the Montana we left a set of keys to our vacation home in the closed ashtray. Of course we didn't miss them until months later when we made the trip to the house in WV. Never did recover those, but decided whoever found them here in GA would never figure out what they fit. LOL
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 01:06 AM   #3
BandJ
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #93
Why does hubby get all the blame...
BandJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 06:21 AM   #4
Montana_621
Montana Master

M.O.C. #621
I'm sorry that happened to you and you are able to recover them. Thank goodness it was the profession series from Pamered Chef or Circulon, you would be out a whole lot more money.

Let us know if you are able to retrieve them.
Montana_621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2004, 10:12 PM   #5
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
What a drag. I'm so sorry. I would be lost without my pans. I have the same set in the house as in the fiver. The ones in the fiver are in better shape though since the teenage daughter has never hand her hands on them to cook in.

Were you able to get them back? I sure hope so.
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote