Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 06-10-2008, 06:57 AM   #21
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Waynem

I talked with my favorite "technician," today and things have slowed down some. But, if anyone needs some private work done and are in my area, he's willing to work if you can't get it into the dealership.
Now THERE'S a trend we will see happening at light speed...

dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 10:56 AM   #22
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
John, on our way from Colorado to Independence this past Tuesday we drove US 24 through the north side of Topeka. As we went past Wilcox RV we noticed they've not closed yet. On their big sign it said the owner is retiring, everything goes. We bought a Jayco Eagle from Don. Vicki used to handle all his legal paperwork at the law firm where she worked. Don is an acquaintance and a very nice guy. I'm glad to hear he is just retiring and not shutting it down because of any financial ruin. Wilcox has been around a long time and used to belong to his father-in-law. Sorry to see them shut it down.

Also wanted to mention when we were at Lifestyles RV the other day and talking with our salesman, he mentioned when we asked that his business has been pretty good, surprisingly so. Maybe he's one of the few, though.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote