Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 05-10-2007, 04:29 AM   #1
tom41
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6363
Mel Macdaniel

I'm here at TWO Rivers cg in nashville, and guess who is here! Mel Macdaniel, is a monty owner, for those who dont know him, he is on the Grand Old Opera here in nashville. So Glenn, Loraine, Bill & Ann, when you get here hes a really nice guy. I would sure like to be here when you arrive but gotta leave today. You folks have fun and enjoy Nashville. I'm sure we'll meet one day down the road. safe travels!

tom41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 10:02 AM   #2
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Met Mel and his wife personally. Doubt they'd remember me as they meet sooo many people at 2 Rivers. He even performed a couple songs one night on the back porch of the office. Glad to hear he got a Monty, he was in a kinda overworked MH. Is he still on the corner site in the back? Saw him at the Opry as well as a couple other fund raising events. If I looked hard enough I may even find some pics of him rehearsing a few songs in one of the camp sites.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:37 PM   #3
tom41
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6363
yep, Glenn hes still in the corner, and he did perform on the back porch. When I met him he was sitting outside his monty playing a few songs. I seen that motorhome last dec when I was here but he was gone at the time. Glenn, we pulled out today sorry we gonna miss all you guys, sure would love to meet you all, but we will one day. just hope they dont stick you all on that back row by the bus garage. Lawd you wont get no sleep unless you hard of hearing!
tom41 is offline   Reply With Quote