Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 03-27-2006, 10:26 AM   #21
Chuck and Carol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1011
What is his e-mail address? I would like to tell him about ours.

Carol

Chuck and Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 12:07 PM   #22
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Sorry I thought the address was there By the way the E mail address of EVERYONE at keystone is always lastname, first Initial @ keystone rv.com
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 03:41 AM   #23
Chuck and Carol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1011
I did e-mail Keystone. Our unit will be ready to pick up on Saturday. I also asked about this remote thermostat and changing it. NO WAY. It is not accurate, a real pain in the butt but neither Keystone nor Dometic will authorize our dealer to replace it. We don't usually camp where it's cold, but we want to do more in the coming months now that we are both retired. I can not take the cold with my arthritis. So --- next time Chuck looks at a new unit from another manufacturer, we're going to get it. We've only used this unit 3 months.
Does anyone have a blower on their fireplace? We can't find ours if we are supposed to have one.

Carol
Chuck and Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 06:05 PM   #24
patodonn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #331
Fireplace blower...On our fireplace installation, when you open the grill panel to access the on-off switch and the "fire" display controls, you should find a rocker type switch about 18 incnes to the left of the "fire" display control switches. That rocker switch is the on-off switch for the electrical heater, and turns on the blower fan. In addition, there is a rotary switch next to that one. That switch is the thermostat control for the electrical heater. It determins if the heater element is on or not, depending on the ambient room temperature.

That is how ours is set up...hope that is of some help.

Regards,
patodonn is offline   Reply With Quote