Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 02-24-2006, 02:09 AM   #1
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
ALERT FOR TOLEDO RV SHOW

I know this is is the wrong place but it is sort of A emergency. This is for Steve and Patty Emmel, Dave and Sharon Williamson, Roman Biglecki (Glass Guy) They aong with Dave and Sheryl sprik(dsprik) and Rich and helen LaSCola (richfaa) are going to the Toledo Rv show and either MADE reservations to stay at the Seagate Hotel or WERE going to stay there.Dave and Sheryl Sprik(disprik) got there Thursday and called us via cell that the Seagate Hotel is undergoing renovations and MAY not be suitable..It was not for them and they went across the way to the Raddison, (it is also attached to the convention center..Helen and I called and canceled our Seagate reservations and also went over to the Radison..This is a slow time of the year and they have plenty of rooms. You might wnat to consider changing. I am sure I have your cell numbers packed away somewhere and we will give you a call when we get there this afternoon.Am posting this as a heads up..The Seagate never told us they were doing renovations when we made our reservations but gave us no trouble in a short notice cancel.

richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 03:44 AM   #2
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Big problems at the Seagate - Radisson much better - little more cost. Cheryl riding up 10 floors (wrong way for him) with a perfectly stereotyped "wino" (right out of the movies) killed the deal for Cheryl. Just us three in the small elevator. He got in in tight quarters on Cheryl's side of the luggage cart - I was seperated from them. The look on Cheryl's face, as he backed in to her was... well, I don't think I need to explain it. At least he was breathing on me instead of her - good thing for her.

We never took the lugagge off the cart - waited to make sure he was going to be clear of the elevator. When the doors opened to go back down, we were a little concerned we might see him passed out inside. Fortunately not. Went across to the Radisson - very relieved. Cheryl, anyway - I thought it was pretty humorous.

I have stayed in places like this on occasion in the old days to save money. Of course, at 6'2", 250#, former college tight end, working out regularly - I have really never felt too threatened... even when I probably should have - guns don't care how much you can bench press.
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote