Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 11-26-2008, 04:32 AM   #1
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Admins, moderators- Happy Thanksgiving

Dear Administrators and Moderators:

Happy Thanksgiving,

Thank you for the MOC.

Have you ever considered what a great thing you have created here at the MOC, the family you have created??

I can imagine that there are days that we may seem like a dysfunctional family, fussing amongst ourselves, not agreeing, locked threads.

But, on this day of Thanksgiving, we have MOC members sharing and breaking bread together, some barely know each other face to face, but feel they are friends because of the MOC. There are a lot of us that have met at MOC Rally’s, campouts and local dinners, and we consider ourselves great friends. I know that Al and I have friends we met via the MOC that we hold dearly to our hearts, and we never would have met them without the MOC.

Congrats on a job well done, I wonder, how does it feel to give birth to over 8000?

Please stop and congratulate yourselves, for creating something VERY special on the internet, for giving birth to the MOC.

Thank you for being, thank you for creating the MOC, thank you for your gentle hands of guidance and the occasional locking of threads, thank you to whomever pays for all this bandwidth.

Thanks for the MOC and those that created it.

Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:45 AM   #2
itaves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8637
A big second to that! Thank you MOC administrators/moderators for all your efforts! Logging in to this website been my bright spot each day! We're looking forward to meeting other MOCers face-to-face in our future travels. Happy Thanksgiving!
itaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:50 AM   #3
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
Thank you Administrators and Moderators for allowing the "Emmels" to be a part of this great family!
Carol said it best, so from the Emmel household to yours, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!
Emmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:50 AM   #4
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
No one can say it more succintly than Mrs Country Guy. I can only agree 100% with what she says. May you live long and prosper, wait, that's from a certain TV show. What I meant was "May you continue to be a bright light in our lives"...

THANKS AND HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:42 AM   #5
rogue
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7368
We'd like to add our thanks as well, you have created and maintained an internet environment that allows for the friendly exchange of ideas, help and camaraderie, as well as a depository for information and help, all pertaining to our common interest of RVing and the Montana, Big Sky and Mountaineer products.

May you and your families have a great Thanksgiving.
Bob & Ellen
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:00 AM   #6
hazmic
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4962
I have to agree with Carol 1000%. I enjoy this form and read it several times a day. There are some we have meant and a lot more that I want to meet. Happy holidays to everyone.
hazmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:45 AM   #7
boylanag
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5965
We agree totally with Carol. Thank you so much for putting together this great family/forum that we use so much. We have made many great friends through the forum, too, and for that we are grateful. We also appreciate all of the help, cussin' and discussin' that you did to help Carol and me during the preparations for the fall rally. Happy Thanksgiving!
boylanag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:16 PM   #8
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Carol and the rest pretty much said it all. Believe it or not I am at a loss for words and so I'll just close with....

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:06 PM   #9
Mac
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4624
I couldn't agree more! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you as well as to all my MOC friends!

mac
Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:55 PM   #10
8.1al
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1658
There's not much I can add except a great big thanks for all you do for us
8.1al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:24 PM   #11
tbhd
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2221
Ditto to everything everyone said. Carol expressed very well what a lot of us feel. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
tbhd is offline   Reply With Quote