Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2015, 05:39 AM   #1
OldRetiredMSGT
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8879
Rear Reciever

In the process of trading for a 2015 3610RL. I really need a 2" receiver on the rear of the trailer strong enough to carry the generator, bicycles, or even tow a small fishing boat. I hear that if Lippert doesn't install the hitch that they will void the frame warranty. I see a lot of things being towed up and down the highway, in fact I had a good hitch on the trailer I just traded in. For the price of this new trailer god only knows I don't want to void the warranty. Really need some advice!!!!!! Thanks Frank Thanks for all the response... I have another Question??? Does anyone else have the Truck Trailer combination that I have??? 2013 F250 6.7 Diesel and a 2015 3610RL> My wife is all over my back to get a 1 ton truck, She thinks it is against the law for me to pull this trailer with a 3/4 ton....I admit we are proably at the max but feel we are OK...
OldRetiredMSGT is offline   Reply With Quote