Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 04-21-2004, 02:02 PM   #1
harleyrider
Montana Master

M.O.C. #627
newbie?-how to install levels

We just came back from our wall thru.It went very well.The guy that showed us every thing was so good.he was so patient with us,as we were asking every little detail.The whole wall thru took over 4 hours.every thing worked as it should.he told us that just about all the cabinet doors needed adjusting.And all the plumbing fitures had to be tighten up.Even the stero was wired wrong form the factory-and he corrected that also.what a beautiful 5er.
i couldn`t believe how easy it was to hook and unhook the hitch.And I was so proud of myself towing it in heavy traffic on I-95.even my wife was impressed.And to top things off at the storsge place where we keep it.I had to back up about 20 yards to get it into our spot.Only took me 2 back ups.I was nervous not really knowing what to expect but I did great.Can you feel my confidence.
The one thing we did forget was to ask the dealer to install levels for us.I hate to have to bring it back to the dealer to have it done.i was hoping with your help you guys could run me threw what to do to install the levels.I know you need one for side to side leveling and one for back and front.But thats about all i know.any help you could give me woulf be great.thanks for your help

John & Stephanie

2004.5 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT Quad Cab 4x4-auto-48re
2001(new) montana 3280RL triple slide
Prodigy brake controller
color back up camera(from rvcams.com)
reese 16K slider
tire pressure monitoring system
line-x spray in bed liner
roll&lock bed cover

harleyrider is offline   Reply With Quote