Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 05-20-2012, 03:45 AM   #1
seanjackmc
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #11166
Camping Season in Mi is here!!!

Finally the stars have aligned and its time to spend Memorial day weekend camping in Western Mi at Duck Creek RV Park and fighting the crowds at Mi Adventure!! I cant wait. My two kids are bouncing off the wall and my wife is making lists and lists and lists......
Due to work and weather we dont camp nearly as often as we would like but when we do we love every second of it. What better way to spend quality time with wife, kids (5 and 3) and friends. No distractions no where to go just good quality family time.
Enjoy your travels this summer and stay safe!
STM
[IMGhttp://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t381/seanjackmc/35c1e3f5.jpg[/IMG]
You have a beautiful picture posted but it is a bit too large. Please review the MOC policy regarding photo posting and resize your photo to comply with policy. Thank you. RVWheels, MOC Admin. If you have any questions someone on the MOC will be able to help you.
Picture Policy

seanjackmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 03:58 AM   #2
helmick
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8890
Have a great weekend, enjoy the family.
helmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 03:53 PM   #3
kab449
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11842
You should be able to take a bunch of family along with you with that trailer. (3750FL) when I ordered mine I deleted the L Sofa on the drivers side and added another full sofa with the inflatable mattress. When they are both open it is one Hugh bunkhouse.
Enjoy the time camping with your family. I am going through it the second time with my grandchildren and it is just as much fun the second time.
kab449 is offline   Reply With Quote