Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > On the Road Again
Click Here to Login

Old 03-29-2010, 02:00 PM   #1
junglejim
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9245
Bye,Bye Florida

Well, this is our last night in Florida till next winter. This was my first time in Florida in 20 years. The weather was a little cooler than I expected, but still better than all the lake effect snow that NE Ohio got this year. We are heading back towards Cleveland tomorrow. Suppose to start work April 5. Depending on my work load we will be back next season. Won't know till later in the year because we might be heading to D.C. at Andrews Air Force Base for work later this year. Oh yeah, this was our first year we could actually be called SNOWBIRDS! And we LOVED IT!

junglejim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:29 PM   #2
scductman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7270
Jim you folks be careful enjoyed meeting you. I dont know how you intend to work you spend your time cleaning that pretty truck.LOL. Maybe we will get to see you at a rally or back in fla in the winter.
bobby
scductman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 02:40 AM   #3
junglejim
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9245
I enjoyed meeting you folks also. As far as the truck, I guess I am gonna have to get a cover to keep it clean longer while I am working. Maybe I should buy one for the Monty as well. The people on here are great. And I have been invited to many rallys, however when good weather is upon us and I am working it will be a no go. I barely get enough hours left to get a meal and cleaned up, some sleep and then its back to work. But I am sure we will see you again somewhere, sometime (hopefully down south next year).
junglejim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:45 AM   #4
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Missed you guys before you left. Good luck on the jobs and it was nice meeting and talking to you. Hope to see you again..
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote