Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Internet & Cell Phones
Click Here to Login

Old 04-06-2009, 05:26 AM   #21
bsmeaton
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6109
Wow Wheels - I'll get a cup of coffee and maybe you'll have to refresh me on what the issues was...

BACK IN FEBRUARY!

bsmeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:10 AM   #22
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
verizon does not want to talk routers. They do not sell them. Why would they sell routers that can connect more than one PC to the internet when they can sell you a air card for every PC. We had another carrier before verizon and they had the same policy. It is much like Directtv ,telling us can not move around the country and get the local channels. These folks are in business to make money not give away the service.As for Honorary members ..not my call..so I have no comment. We have used the service of honorary members in the past. I can say that 3gstore does sell aircards and routers and will provide technical assistance on both in a manner that I can understand which is why we use that service. I do understand Brad's point of view and concern.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote