Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Campgrounds
Click Here to Login

Old 04-09-2007, 10:38 AM   #1
Wifeofdano
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5664
Anyone Know The Name Of ?

Does anyone know the name of the campground in Ocala, FL
on 200 just past the interstate on the right across from Sam's ?
Any info would be great! Thanks.
(My planning begins again!)

Wifeofdano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 12:19 PM   #2
boylanag
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5965
I believe that you are looking for Suncoast RV.

Or was that the name of the RV dealer next to Sam's?
boylanag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 04:00 PM   #3
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Looking at the Trailer Life CG CD, it might be Camper Village of America? Here's a picture of its location.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 02:37 AM   #4
Wifeofdano
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5664
boylanag -- Suncoast RV doesn't have a campground, but we are sure going to go and look at the new Montanas

Steve -- Snowbirdhelper.com shows a KOA right there, but KOA doesn't & the phone line is always busy, so forget them. Just talked to Camper Village of America. Their rates are low, all their sites are pull-throughs, all the snowbirds are gone, no reservations needed, it's close to where we need to be, perfect. You guys are great. Thanks.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:58 AM   #5
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Lisa,
The Montana Dealer in Ocala is Tri-Am RV. It is a real nice place and the people are great. It is close to our new RV lot location. We bought our lot at the Wilderness Estates just over the bridge on Hwy 40

Helen
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 05:10 AM   #6
Wifeofdano
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5664
Thanks Helen. We will definately check out Tri-Am, I really want to walk into the 3585SA! I used to live the Ocala National Forest, so I know exactly where your place is. The reason for our visit is on the other side of Ocala. I'm pretty sure that we'll be able to meet up with you in FL one of these days.
Old 04-10-2007, 01:40 PM   #7
gkbutler
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4049
Send a message via MSN to gkbutler Send a message via Yahoo to gkbutler
There is no longer a KOA in Ocala. Don't remember what the name of the CG is, but the owners changed from KOA in 2005.
gkbutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 02:29 PM   #8
Craig A
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6228
Gotta make a correction to Wifeofdano. Suncoast RV does have a campground, just not in Ocala. They own the Lake Park / Valdosta, Ga KOA. Been to two Suncoast Rallies there and had a good time both times. If you bought from Suncoast, you should give them a try.
Craig A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 02:12 AM   #9
Wifeofdano
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5664
Craig & Teresa, I saw that they did and it looked really good, just need to be in Ocala is all.

Gary & Karen, Thanks - Ocala has grown so much since I first lived there in 1983. Every time I go back, so much has been changed, about like it is here in Newnan. Ten years ago when we opened our store, it seemed to be in the middle of nowhere and now it's almost just like being in Atlanta. I prefer the country myself, thank God we have the Montana to get away in!
Old 04-11-2007, 04:24 PM   #10
sailer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6977
I only know Tri-Am Rv in Ocala as we stay there but if you want toi call tri-am ask for Rod Speed And tell him you know us but ask on the new unit 1-800 848-7426
sailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:41 PM   #11
sailer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6977
what is the 3585 that is so importament i have not seen the plan
sailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:43 AM   #12
deerrahn
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4828
Wifeofdano, Good morning. I saw this and thought I would put in My 2 cents. As I understand Suncoast Rv does have a dealership in Ocala. They do not handle "Montana's". Their main line is "Everest. You talk of looking at a 3585SA. If I am not mistaken, that is the model that Glenn has. When I was out at Suncoast Rv in Pinellas Park a couple days ago. they had one on the lot. That is where we got our unit. Whether they still have it, I don't know. We will be going out there either this afternoon or tomorrow to pick our up. We had to have the decal on the front replaced, my fault. I can check on it for you, or better yet. Ocala is less than 2 hours from here. Get relaxed, take the day and come down and look at it. Talk to Jan and tell her I requested you look her up. While here, try taking in the downtown pier for lunch and take a ride up Gulf Blvd from St. Pete Beach up to Clearwater. It is beautiful. I GUARANTEE, the trip will be worth your while. It is beautiful this time of year and about half of the tourists have gone home. Need directions, send me an e-mail. Be glad to help in anyway I can. LOL

deerrahn is offline   Reply With Quote